We are thrilled to announce a great new update after months of rebuilding our product from the ground up and adding a new redesign with our new developer. We have officially launched our new apps and you can download them on iOS or Android. We appreciate the great feedback from all of you and have made changes and added new features that will make your JamFeed experience better than ever!
What’s New on JamFeed?
– Complete rebuild of code base in React Native
– Redesign of entire app
– New bottom tab bar with notifications added
– Overhauled push notification system
– Ability to bookmark/save stories
– Discover new artists and content based on your followers
Please let us know if you have any questions or issues with updating to the new JamFeed app. In addition, we’d love to hear your feedback on the new product!
Please take 5 minutes to give us feedback with this survey so we can continue to improve our product and keep you even more connected to the music you love!
We had multiple issue with the Account Kit email login from the previous version that only required a users to enter an email. In order to provide better account protection and improved user experience we have added email login with password verification.
If you logged in with Facebook, you do NOT have to worry about this. Just login with your Facebook account again on the new app update and everything should sync to the new JamFeed App.
If you signed in with Account Kit previously, please read the steps below to ensure your artists and festivals transfer over correctly.
Account Kit login steps for new JamFeed app update:
1. Download or update to the new JamFeed app
2. Click ‘Sign up’ and enter the email you used for Account Kit
3. Add a password to your Account Kit email.
4. Enter the new app update with all of your followers synced